19 November 2013

How to Unblock or Hack Cyberoam to Access the Blocked Sites

3 comments
Recently our university has uploaded the Cyberoam client on the university server and we cannot access 50% sites through this whatever the site we want to open it says 'The web site you are trying to access is blocked under university's ITS Policy'. I am giving you all the detailed and 100% working Bypass for Cyberoam and how to unblock any site in college as most of the colleges have Cyberoam installed.

HOW TO UNBLOCK CYBEROAM TO ACCESS BLOCKED SITES ?

There's always a Loophole in technology. So, Here it is https !!There are many ways to bypass cyberoam. Some of them are :
a.Tor Browser Bundle : This used to work wonderfully. This prevents anyone from learning your locations or browsing habits.This is for web browsers, instant messaging clients, remote logins, and more. It works in our university currently. To download the Tor Browser Bundle Click Here.

some times, the above method too is not possible. So, there's an alternative !
a. Proxifier Software : 
  This works for sure ! To download the software, Click here.  After installing the software, The following steps have to be done.

 1.In menu> proflie> click proxy servers













 2. Now, click Add.


















3. Now, fill by seeing the image below. port as 3128, and select https, but in address add your own ip. you may find it in google by searching for "what is my ip" . after filling your ip, click ok.





























4. To check whether it is working or not, click CHECK. if it returns green, then You have 
succesfully bypassed cyberoam !



Thats it ! If you have done everything right, then You have successfully bypassed Cyberoam.

3 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete