22 January 2014

Unblock zedge website in India

11 comments
Hello guys,
I recently brought an android phone. After few days, i wanted to download some cool wallpapers. The most famous site usefull for downloading wallpapers,ringtones,videos,etc is ZEGDE.NET . So, i tried it. But,
It appears that mobile customization service Zedge has been blocked on certain Internet Service Providers and mobile operators in India.
The app alse displays the following message for certain Vodafone Mumbai users:
“ZEDGE is currently blocked by certain Internet Service Providers and Mobile Operators in INDIA due to decree issued by the DOT and Indian High Court. This means that many users in India are unable to use this app and our websites.
We are doing our best to find a solution to this problem and will let you know what you can do to help when we learn more.
As always, thanks for being a Zedger!”

So, now, we'll be seeing a trick to open zedge website in pc.

  • open unblocksit.es .
  • In the given box, type zedge.net and press unblock. Thats it ! you'll be redirected to zedge page and you can start downloading with out any problem.
Happy Downloading !!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Dinesh Ratna Koravi for this tip this helped me and solved my problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images are not getting displayed....any idea ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly stay tuned. I'l post a new method.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Install any VPN app in mobile. Open zedge in VPN mode. It's working cool.

      Delete
  5. Hey your blog is very nice, such useful information you are sharing. I really like your blog the information is very accurate and if you want to know more about free ad posting service,www.helpadya.com  there is another website with best information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My relationship was in a mess a few weeks back, I kept on complaining and was steady worried if my husband was cheating on me. till my sister referred me to this hacker (AnonymousFileHacker@hotmail.com) who had helped a friend of hers spy on her cheating fiancées phone of every information available including deleted ones and also photos. I contacted him and he was very helpful and quick to deliver. although I finally found out he wasn't cheating lol..but it was worth it. contact him if you also need help; (AnonymousFileHacker@hotmail.com) or Whatsapp him on +1(802) 821-0003

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Are you in need of a Hacker .I recommend (worldcyberhackers) on Gmail or whatsApp : +12678773020. I have used them and they are the best. They render services such as:

    -Facebook hack 
    -Gmail hack
    -Twitter hack
    -WhatsApp hack
    -Mobile phone hack
    -iPhone hack and recovery
    -Database Hack
    -Retrival of lost files
    -Viber hack 
    -Instagram Hack
    -Snapchat Hack
    -University grades changing 
    -Bank account hack 
    -Bypassing of Icloud 
    -Verified Paypal account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete